Planning for the future includes planning for the legacy you leave behind. Good estate planning doesn’t leave room for chance. It ensures your wishes are carried out and maintains clarity for your loved ones in a time of loss.
With proper estate planning, you are saving your loved ones from what could otherwise lead to a lengthy and stressful distribution of your assets/properties.
One goal of estate planning is to give clarity to your loved ones in a time of loss. A well-planned estate will minimise taxes and maximise returns for the benefit of your chosen beneficiaries. Your planning choice will ensure a legacy of competence, control, and distribution of assets in a timely manner.
Our estate planning services give you peace of mind knowing that your affairs are managed effectively.
Our estate planning services involve:
- Identifying estate goals and objectives
- Identifying your preferred/most competent executor
- Helping understand your likely estate taxes
- Reviewing existing WILL’s and Powers of Attorney
- Liaising with your solicitor or trustee company to have your WILL and Power of Attorney drafted
- Reviewing the drafts to ensure appropriateness
- Checking the completed documents